our servicesdelivered with precision
providing cradle to grave Proactive engineering solutions.
/ Process Audits
/ Quality Audits
/ Continual business improvement
/ Poke-Yoke solutions
/ Control Planning
We offer expertise and experience in quality engineering, whether it be for new product launches, accreditations, audits, supplier development, systems, quality improvement programmes or problem solving. Our engineers are experienced professionals in our service scope plus:
Process Improvement – Six Sigma and Kaizen
Quality Systems IATF 16949 and VDA 6 Auditing and Implementation
ARROW – real time reporting system
Process, gauging and Tooling Poke-Yoke
Minitab statistical & process capability Reporting
Supplier technical support & assistance
Effective management of the supply chain is key. We have many years experience assisting our clients and their suppliers with the skills, expertise and resources to ensure safe launch and continued process improvement.
We can support you by working closely with your suppliers to develop and improve quality, delivery and cost performance, ensuring that any improvements and cost reductions that can be achieved down the supply chain are brought to reality.
We will work with you to compile a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and a comprehensive set of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). These form the basic measurement tool for the performance of the supplier development program and the improvement of that supplier’s performance over time, all of which is driven by our ‘master schedule’ of activities and targets.
Given our diverse support capability we are in a position to offer an extremely cost effective solution to worldwide quality liaison support. With Site Resident and Local Regional Engineers we can offer major benefits to your business. The service will be provided by a Resident Team Leader or Engineer and will comprise of the following:
- Build relationships with customer Plant Quality, Logistics and Production personnel
- Inspect any customer plant rejects
- Discuss any concerns raised by the customer carrying out full investigation to determine clear problem definition
- Provide detailed description of any concern to the nominated client contact detailing any identification/batch numbers.
- Email digital photographs of suspect parts to assist with problem resolution and 8D Completion.
- When necessary, arrange for parts to be shipped back to client
- Liaise with client and your customer to ensure introduction of corrective actions and problem cut-off is managed at the customer plant
- Provide detailed weekly reports to nominated client representatives
- Provide intelligence reports to Client on issues likely to affect them (eg. changes to shift patterns, holiday working, etc.).
For a full over view of the services we offer, click the button below
Product Life Cycle
Supporting your business from pre-production through to aftersales and warranty