Our presence in Portugal
Aktrion Iberia provide a diverse range of quality and engineering services to the automotive industry.
Aktrion Portugal was established in 2015 in Tondela to follow requests for support of our Tier 1 suppliers in Portugal. Our main objective is to grow across the country and provide a 1st class service
Our scope includes, but is not limited to:
- Resident / Liaison engineering
- Product design support and project management
- Concern containment and quality inspections
- Quality firewalls and incoming audits
- Support on field recall campaigns
- SQA – concern management and resolution
- CMM measurement and testing
- Quality systems implementation / development
- Training / coaching
- Warehousing and logistics.
- 24/7 rapid response service. G8D Stage 3 Management CSL 1 & 2 Support Capability
- G8D concern ownership, robust corrective action verification, Poka Yoke/Jidoka effectiveness evaluation. Six Sigma workshops
- Total management of suppliers concern, free your resources for internal/customer quality
- Launch APQP/PPAP support. Representing you or your suppliers
- Green/Black Belt Six Sigma and certified auditors
- QSB Quality Systems Basics approved trainer for GM Europe
- CMM operating and programming engineers. Portable equipment available to provide immediate support on-site.
- Mechanical/Electrical auto engineering, body stamping and welding, plastic injection molding, engine specialists, etc.
- Qualified engineers, hands-on to Kaizen / Six Sigma specialists. ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, VDA 6, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Flexible skilled labour – cost effective solutions
- KPI real time reporting and analysis.