We provide the resources and skills to create a Document Lifecycle Strategy to streamline businesses
For your business to truly benefit from an integration of core services we will initially work with you to create a tailored Document Lifecycle Solution Strategy. This combines our expertise, resources and skills to manage your documents using the latest technologies to gain maximum impact.
Whether you require on-site reprographics, a scanning or mail service, want to develop an internet or e-delivery presence or move closer to the paperless office, we will help you develop a strategy and solution to achieve your goal. We will undertake a review of your current systems and services and identify efficiency improvements and opportunities to reduce cost. Because we are an independent part of the supply chain we are not driven by hardware or software sales, so are able to create unique solutions for you with best-in-class technology.
The benefits to your business
- Improves productivity and reduces operating costs by releasing staff to focus on your core business, resulting in extended customer retention and increased productivity.
- Extends the range of options for document processing available to ensure increased efficiency and flexibility.
- Enhances business efficiency and offers more control over processes, from scanning inbound mail to accurate classifying and indexing, delivery, records management and secure destruction.
- Decreases or even eliminates paper throughout the production process when using our e-delivery and digital mailroom solutions. Documents can be sent directly to customers in any format they want, electronic or on paper.
- Reduces significant postage and delivery costs through secure and tracked electronic delivery of documents to your clients.
We can manage your on-site reprographics department providing the people, processes and technology to deliver a printing, copying and finishing service.
Transactional print and mail solutions
Delivering a high volume, high speed processing of transactional documents for accurate and fast distribution.
Digital and lithographic print management
Traditional print procurement and management of your corporate stationery, brochures, marketing collateral, leaflets and magazines.
Managed print services
The supply, maintenance, management and optimisation of copiers and printers, focusing on their output, the people and processes that support these devices.
Digital mailroom solutions
Scanning of inbound mail and intelligent processing to extract key information and route to the appropriate people, department, workflow or system.
Multichannel, secure and tracked delivery of electronic documents ensuring postal cost savings, CSR friendly and audited delivery.
On-site and off-site mailroom management
The provision of people and processes to manage inbound and outbound mail items processed by Royal Mail and DSA providers.
Fulfilment and distribution, bulk mailing
Our high-spec document preparation tool offers a variety of methods to distribute information to its users, plus the facility to provide a bulk mailing service.
Courier and logistics management
Utilising a ‘least cost routing’ strategy to ensure efficiencies and cost savings for distributed items.
Electronic Document Management
Scanning and imaging
Capturing and converting documents into electronic format for intelligent processing into a digital document workflow.
Records management and archiving
Management of hard copy documents for archiving including retention and destruction management or back scan conversion for electronic archiving.