Our presence in the UK
Aktrion Quality Services UK provide a diverse range of quality experienced/skilled personnel and services to the manufacturing industry. A process-driven ‘cost effective PDCA philosophy is the cultural core of our operation.
We offer rapid response quality support to total service solutions. Our scope includes, but is not limited to:
- SQA – concern management and resolution
- Goods receiving management
- Concern containment and rework
- Resident / Liaison engineering
- Training / People development
- Measurement and testing
- End of line rework / Rectification
- Warehousing and logistics
- System implementation / Development
- Associated engineering support
- PDI centre / Port of entry
- Fork lift truck resources.
- 8D concern ownership, robust corrective action verification, Poke Yoke / Jidoka effectiveness evaluation Six Sigma workshops
- Total management of suppliers concern, free your resources for internal / customer quality
- 24/7 rapid response service. 8D Stage 3 Management CSL 1 & 2 Support Capability
- Launch APQP / PPAP support. Representing you or your suppliers
- Green / Black Belt Six Sigma, Quality Systems APQP, 8D etc.
- QSB Quality Systems Basics approved trainer for GM Europe
- CNC CMM operating and programming technicians, Faro / Roma arm, product / process specify testing
- Mechanical / Electrical auto engineering, welding, skilled body panel, engine specialists, valeting etc.
- Offsite / Product divert facilities
- Qualified engineers, hands-on to Kaizen / Six Sigma specialists. TS 16949. QS-9000, VDA 6. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Design, manufacturing, process, project management, logistics etc.
- Flexible skilled labour – cost effective solutions
- Fully trained and licensed FLT drivers (all variants).
Where we operate